EE 100 Laboratory Guidelines
The lab is in 140 Cory hall. Check the map to find out where Cory hall is located. The lab is actually in 140AB Cory hall. To get there, go to 140 and the lab is the first door on your right. A TA MUST BE PRESENT IN 140 FOR YOU TO ACCESS THE LAB.
Each Lab Experiment will be graded out of a maximum of 20 points. Prelab is worth 4 points, the rest 16 points will be on the lab report. Unsubmitted lab reports and/or prelab will be given no points. Prelab and lab reports will be returned the following week.
If you cannot make your scheduled lab session because of a valid reason (sickness, family emergency, etc), it is imperative that you let your TA know before the lab starts. You can make up your missed lab only within 2 weeks of your scheduled lab session date. You can come in to other lab sessions during the week to make up your missed lab (there are 10 lab sessions throughout the week). If you are making-up a lab, please let the TA of that lab know that you will be coming to make up a lab before you come to the lab.
Before the Lab
- Print and read the lab experiment before the lab starts
- Prelab will be collected 15 minutes after the scheduled lab start time. No late submission will be accepted.
- Come on time!
After the lab
- Answer all questions pertaining to the lab experiment
- Turn off all instruments on your bench and return components to appropriate locations
- 3. Clean up your bench and work area !!
- 4. Submit your lab report before you leave - There is no take home report