199 Cory, an instructional lab nect to the west entrance to Cory Hall, is undergoing renovations from December 2013 - March 2014 as part of the generous grant from SanDisk for the renovation of the surrounding area of Cory Hall.
The new lab will offer a comfortable and attractive environment with these
* accessible to all students in CS/EECS courses and majors, 24x7
* electrical, wireless and wired Airbears connections for 20 laptop users
* group collaboration space, with a large LCD display
* 5 desktop PCs (Intel NUCs) on the EECS network running Windows
* printer, flatbed scanner, slide scanner