Architectural and circuit level design and analysis of integrated analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog interfaces in modern CMOS and BiCMOS VLSI technology. Analog-digital converters: Nyquist and over-sampled, digital-analog converters, sample/hold amplifiers, continuous-time and switched-capacitor filters. Low power mixed signal design techniques. Data communication systems including interface circuitry. CAD tools for analog design for simulation and synthesis.
- Class notes will be posted in the section titled "Lecture Notes" prior to each class.
- Lecture 26 notes available in Lectures section.
- HW7 solution is posted.
- Final exam on Dec. 14th 1:30 to 4:30pm @ 299 Cory Hall (note change of time and location).
EE247, Fall 2009
- Tu,Th 2-3:30PM (299 Cory Hall)
- Instructor: Haideh Khorramabadi
- Assistant: Lea Barker, 253 Cory Hall, 642-2384,
- Office Hours: Tu 4-5PM & Wed. 10 to 11am @ 567 Cory Hall
- Extra office hours upon request
- Grading Policy:
- Homework/Project: 50%
- Midterm: 20%
- Final Exam: 30%