Architectural and circuit level design and analysis of integrated analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog interfaces in modern CMOS and BiCMOS VLSI technology. Analog-digital converters: Nyquist and over-sampled, digital-analog converters, sample/hold amplifiers, continuous-time and switched-capacitor filters. Low power mixed signal design techniques. Data communication systems including interface circuitry. CAD tools for analog design for simulation and synthesis.
Lectures are webcasted:
Please try to attend the classes live to benefit from direct interactions.
- Class notes for the 27th lecture has been uploaded. Notes to be self-studied and the material is not included in the final exam. This lecture is allocated to student term project presentations.
- Office hours Frid. Dec. 12th 3pm to 4:30pm @ 477 Cory Hall, no office hours Thurs. Dec. 11th.
- Final exam group is changed to Group 3- exam is on Dec. 13th, 5 to 9pm same place as the class MCL.
- Exam schedule, site updates, and deadlines will be posted here.
EE247, Fall 2008
- Tu,Th 12:30-2PM (203 McLaughlin)
- Instructor: Haideh Khorramabadi
- Assistant: Mari Hsu, 253 Cory Hall, 642-2384, mari@eecs
- Office Hours: Tu,Th 2:30-3:30PM @ 477 Cory Hall
- Extra office hours upon request
- Grading Policy:
- Homework/Project: 50%
- Midterm: 20%
- Final Exam: 30%