EE 100 Laboratory Guidelines
Check the Schedule Matrix to figure out when the labs are scheduled.
The lab is in 140 Cory hall. Check the map to find out where Cory hall is located. A TA MUST BE PRESENT IN 140 FOR YOU TO ACCESS AND USE THE LAB.
If you cannot make your scheduled lab session because of a valid reason (sickness, family emergency, etc), it is imperative that you let your TA know before the lab starts. You can make up your missed lab only within 2 weeks of your scheduled lab session date. You can come in to other lab sessions during the week to make up your missed lab. If you are making-up a lab, please let the TA of that lab know that you will be coming to make up a lab before you come to the lab.
Before the Lab
- Print and read the lab experiment before the lab starts
- Prelab will be collected 15 minutes after the scheduled lab start time. No late submission will be accepted.
- Come on time!
After the lab
- Answer all questions pertaining to the lab experiment
- Turn off all instruments on your bench and return components to appropriate locations
- Clean up your bench and work area !!
- Submit your lab report ONE WEEK after finishing your lab (at the start of your next lab section)
- If you miss a lab for a valid reason, you have two weeks to make up the lab in any other lab section. Same goes to labs that cannot be held due to holidays.
- If a lab section is cancelled completely at the start of the semester, it is your responsibility to get into another lab section. If you can't get into any lab section because of valid reasons, talk to Bart.
Lab Guides, Prelabs, Reports and datasheets
- Prelab is individual, lab report is to be turned in groups.
- Although some of the labs below have multiple parts, they are all easily doable in 3 hours, IF you understand and complete the prelab FOR EACH PART BEFORE the experiment.
- Week 1: NO LAB
- Week 2:
- Week 3:
- Week 4:
- Week 5:
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Week 8