Electronic Techniques for
lectures and homework
- 8/29/2002 new post from instructor: Course Information,
- 9/4/2002 Anshi's office hour location has been changed to the lab.
Hour: Fri 2-3PM. (Cancelled)
- 9/9/2002 I set my office hour location to the lab for the convenience of
asking lab questions. I was not aware that there is a lab section of
EE145 at that time. I will change the location of office hour back to
- 9/9/2002 The VI part of lab1 is cancelled, since the HPVEE program is not
working in many stations. There is no lab for Anshi's students this
week, the lab report is due next week.
- 9/9/2002 Cheng's office hour: 11AM-12PM, Hesse 120.
- 9/11/2002 There is no lab for Cheng's students this Friday and Next
Monday, since the fourth part of the lab is cancelled.
- 9/25/2002 Important! Location Change for midterm! Midterm I 4-530pm
Monday, October 7th 2050 Valley LSB Midterm II 4-530pm
Monday, November 18th 2050 Valley LSB
- 9/25/2002 Sample exam available below!
- 10/7/2002 If anyone would like to meet with the reader at her office hours
10-11, 179M), please email her beforehand (email@example.com).
will be checking her email up until 9:30 a.m.
- 10/17/2002 The lab sections for Anshi are
cancelled this week, since the lab are related to the materials not yet
covered in the lecture.
- I will have a makeup lab section for students, it is open to all students,
the time is not determined yet. If you want to go, give me an email so
we can set it up. It will be probably this Wednesday evening.
- My mail box is in Cory 207, you can drop your lab5 report in that box if
for any reason you did not hand it in. --Anshi
- Important announcements!
Kameshwar's office hours: Thursday and Friday, December 12th and 13th from
11am to 2pm
in Room 5105 Etcheverry Hall
Zachary's final office hour:
Monday 9 Dec 11-3 in 5105 Etcheverry
Anshi's final office hour:
Friday 6 Dec 1-3PM in Cory 179M
Joanna's office hour:
friday, dec. 13th
from 4 to 6pm in 179M cory hall
Cheng's office four:
Monday, Dec 9th
From 2 to 3PM in 179M Cory hall
Instructor: Prof. Poolla firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheng Chang: 11AM-12PM, Hesse 120, Monday
Joanna Lai: 11AM-12PM, Cory 179M, Tuesday
Anshi Liang: 2-3PM, Cory 179M, Friday
HW # 1 Chapter 1, Problems 3, 5, 13, 16, 19, 21
HW #2 Chapter 2, Problems 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14, 15
Homework keys of Ch1 and Ch2,
HW # 3: Chapter 2, Problems 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Homework keys for Ch3, additional
Chapter 3, Problems 3, 12, 13, 14
HW # 4: Chapter 3: 16,21,33, due this Wednesday
Homework keys for HW4, additional
HW # 5: Chapter 4: 7,9,11,12,13,36,37
Homework keys for HW#5
HW #6: Chapter 4: 30, 38, 39, 40
Homework keys for HW#6
Due Wednesday, October 9
HW #7 Chapter 5: 3,6,8,10 Hw keys for HW#7
HW# 8 Chapter 6: 4,8,9,10,12,13,15,18,19,20 Hw keys
HW#9 Chapter 6: 31,39,41 Hw keys for Chapter7
Chapter 7: 4,9,16,18,22
HW#10 Chapter 11: 1,4,5,8,9,14,15,17,19,22,23,24 Hw keys
HW # 11 Due Wednesday November 20th.
Chapter 11: 25, 27
Chapter 12: 1 thru 12 Hw keys for chapter 12
HW # 12 Due Monday December 2nd (last one)
Chapter 12: 16 thru 24 Hw keys for chapter 12
Midterm I 4-530pm Monday, October 7th 2050 Valley LSB
Make up MidTerm # 2: Friday November 15th, 289 Cory
Midterm #2: Monday November 18th, 2050 Valley LSB 410-540pm
Final Exam: Saturday December 14, 8am in Room 100, Lewis Hall
Make-up final: SUnday December 15th 11-2pm, 3109
If you havent signed up, you must show up by at 10:45am.
You may attend only one final exam
Sample Midterm Solution
Smaple MidtermII 1, 2,
Last modified on September 9, 2002