Assorted Reference Material on the ia32 Architecture
Prof. Robert B. K. Dewar has kindly made available some tutorial notes on the
ia32. Please send comments and corrections to
- A First Look at the Intel ia32 Architecture
- A First Look at the Intel ia32 Assembly Language
- The CALL/RET Instructions and the Stack
- Pointer Manipulation and Indexing
- Passing Arguments to Functions and Returning Results
- More Arithmetic Operations
- Using a Frame Pointer
The following references are from Intel.
[CS164 Home Page]
Page was last modified on Sun Jan 17 16:26:54 2010.
Address comments and questions to